The smarTransitioning Program
On this page you will learn more about the coaching program that KoCo-Consulting offers.
For whatever reason, it could be that you are feeling hesitant or even stuck when it comes to transitioning into the next chapter in your life. Everything seems so overwhelming. Feelings of disorientation, frustration even doubt have become part of your emotional repertoire.
What you more than likely need now is a way to effectively lead yourself. You want to feel confident and energised when it comes to your vision. You want to jump over your own shadow and find yourself in a position of clarity, groundedness and confidence.
The smarTransitioning Program supports you in moving to that next chapter in your life.
You do this by …
- Acquiring a clear understanding of your targeted vision. You define where you are now and where you want to be. You identify how best you intend to get there. And you come face-to-face with your ideas, challenges and opportunities.
- Tapping into your unique talents and needs profile. You explore how you are living your individual talents. And you gain valuable insights into how your talents and needs might actually be living you.
- Putting a realistic action plan in place that supports you en route. As your coach, I hold you accountable for your planned actions. We track your achievements. And at the end of the program, we celebrate your successful transition.
What makes the smarTransitioning Program so valuable …
This program is a tailored program. It reflects and supports your unique talent profile. It taps into your individual talents to fuel the journey. It is outcome-oriented with you in the driver’s seat.
This program is a 6-month program.
The program focuses solely on you and your vision. We will be clarifying your vision, defining your objectives and facing your challenges. Your challenges will be met as learning opportunities. Consequently, you will arrive at a new level of awareness and confidence. And this will stay with you after the coaching process has been completed.
The smarTransitioning Program is all about you and your uniqueness. And it is through this that success is yours.
Who is the smarTransitioning Program targeting …
The program is for Young People and Young Professionals who are willing to work hard to achieve their vision and are prepared to take on any obstacles they encounter.
This is a program for those who are open-minded. It is a program for all who are ready to engage with new perspectives in order to set the transitioning process in motion.
What will happen in the smarTransitioning Program …
This program takes you through 5 stages:
- You will clarify your vision to ensure that it is 100% you.
- You will profile your talents and tap into them to fuel the journey.
- You will optimise your environment by learning to set healthy boundaries.
- You will define and put a personal action plan in place.
- You will engage with challenges as learning events. Obstacles will no longer stop you in your tracks.
The smarTransitioning Program puts the focus on you taking ownership and using challenges as opportunities for growth. The program supports you in putting a clear procedure in place for on-going development.
The results you can expect …
By the end of the program you will:
The Structure of the smarTransitioning Program …
The program is a tailored 6-month program that transitions you from you where you are now to where you want to be. The sessions take place either via skype, phone or face-to-face.
- Getting Started
The program begins with you completing an online strengths-finder questionnaire. The result of the strengths-finder is then sent to me in the week prior to our first coaching session.
- Exploration Phase
This phase of the program takes place on a weekly basis over a three-month period. The focus here is to identify your individual resources and to create a realistic and achievable action plan.
This is how we proceed:
- Implementation Phase
This phase of the program takes place every second week over a three-month period. The focus in this phase is to support you in implementing your smart action plan. I will be holding you accountable for the action steps you have put in place. We will also be addressing challenges that arise en route. Challenges are part and parcel of the development and transitioning process.
I expect my clients to do work between each session. On a session-to-session basis, my clients complete a Transitioning Review/Preview Form. This supports you in tracking the progress you are making and in keeping an eye on those challenges.
The Next Step …
If you are more than eager to transition from dreaming to creating while tapping into your authentic self, I encourage you to take the next step. Just contact me via phone or email to set up a Complimentary Transitioning Strategy Session.
In the Complimentary Transitioning Strategy Session, we explore your current situation including your vision and the challenges that you are facing at the moment.
This takes about an hour and we link up either via skype, phone or in person.
You can contact me either by phone or email: